The Human Resources Department is responsible for the county's human resources, employee benefits and payroll functions. The department must adhere to pertinent federal and state laws, rules and regulations dealing with payroll, Human Rights, Civil Rights, Union Agreements, Health Benefits and Pensions. The Department maintains, interprets and modifies the County Personnel Policies.
- Ensuring compliance with federal and state laws, regulations and county policies encompassing management and general employment practices
- Review of current and requested staffing
- Human resource development
- Employee and labor relations
- Workplace health, safety and security
- Compensation and benefits -- including payroll processing.
The staff of Gallatin County Human Resources strive to provide a high level of quality service to the personnel of Gallatin County in a fair and equitable manner.
Gallatin County is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gallatin County does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or marital status.