Gallatin County will be swearing-in its newest elected officials at a ceremony on Friday, Dec. 30 at 10 AM in the Community Room at the Gallatin County Courthouse in downtown Bozeman.
Officials getting sworn in include:
- Jennifer Boyer - Commissioner
- Eric Semerad - Clerk & Recorder/Surveyor
- Dan Springer - Sheriff
- Audrey Cromwell - County Attorney
- John Nielson - Superintendent of Schools
- Erin Cox - Auditor
- Maureen Horton - Treasurer/Assessor
- Rick West - Justice of the Peace
- Bryan Adams - Justice of the Peace
Oaths of office will be administered by District Court Judge John Brown.
Light refreshments will be provided.
The ceremony can also be watched virtually at this link.