The Big Sky Country State Fair is seeking a few good folks to serve as superintendents for some great departments at next summer's fair!
These are paid temporary positions that act as supervisors for the culinary arts, fine arts and photography departments. Duties include:
- Updating the department classes for the Competitors' Guide
- Recruiting one or two judges
- Supervising judging and display of entries
- Recruiting volunteers if necessary
- Running daily contests, demonstrations or workshops during the fair
The time commitment ranges from 2 to 5 hours a month between February and June, to a minimum of 5 hours a day during the Big Sky Country State Fair in July.
If you think you'd be a good fit for any of these positions, or you want some more information, please contact Dennis Voeller, Big Sky Country State Fair General Manager at 582-3270 or at email@example.com.