Which agencies’ records are kept by Support Services/Records?

Support Services/Records maintains the records from the Bozeman Police Department, Gallatin County Sheriff’s Office and the Gallatin County Detention Center. To obtain a copy of a report generated by a different agency, such at the Montana Highway Patrol, the agency must be contacted directly.