Wrecking Facility Licensing Information

Do I need to obtain a motor vehicle wrecking facility license for my own junk vehicles?
If you have four or more junk vehicles at any one location or if you buy, sell or deal in secondhand motor vehicle parts you are required to obtain a license.
If I have more than four junk vehicles and decide I want to start dealing in used parts, whom do I contact for licensing information?
Information on the requirements for obtaining a Montana motor vehicle wrecking facility license can be obtained from:
Dept of Environmental Quality
Permitting & Compliance Division
Junk Vehicle Program
PO Box 200901
Helena, MT 59620-0901