The Gallatin County Election Department received over 10,000 ballots last week! If yours isn’t one of them, there are still multiple ways to get it in before the deadline on Nov. 5 at 8 p.m.
By mail: you can get your ballot mailed to us, but remember: POSTMARKS DON’T COUNT. So get them in the mail NO LATER than Wednesday to ensure they get to our office in time.
Drop-off locations: There are a number of places you can drop your ballot off in person. Locations include:
- Gallatin County Election Office in Bozeman – 311 W. Main St., Room 210
- Belgrade City Clerk’s Office – 91 E. Central Ave.
- City of Bozeman Finance Office – 121 N. Rouse Ave.
- Manhattan City Clerk’s Office – 207 S. 6th St.
- Three Forks City Clerk’s Office – 206 N. Main St.
- Town of West Yellowstone Clerk Office – 440 Yellowstone Ave.