Bozeman’s best 4-Star Quality Rated Facility as rated by The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Gallatin Rest Home has built its reputation on quality of care. We are a 94-bed certified Medicare/Medicaid facility licensed by the Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services. Gallatin Rest Home is governed by the Gallatin County Commission and offers a tobacco-free environment. We are located with convenient access from North 7th Avenue and North 19th Avenue.
- To improve quality of life by promoting each resident's self respect, reliance, identity, determination and dignity.
- To prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, age, handicap, national origin and diagnosis.
- To ensure equality in all aspects of care.
Licensed nursing homes are unique in the services they provide and the qualifications of their staff. ONLY a licensed nursing home is required to provide all of the following:
- Licensed nurses 24 hours a day
- Nurse aides who have completed state-approved training and a state competency test
- A call system connected to a nurse's station in every resident bed and bathroom
- A physician medical director
- A licensed pharmacist to review each resident's drug regimen monthly
- Specialized rehabilitative therapies (physical, speech-language, occupational) provided by qualified professionals
- Professionally supervised activities programs designed to meet the interests and well-being of each resident
- Social services to help each resident reach or maintain the highest level of physical, mental and spiritual well-being provided by or under the direction of a qualified social worker
- A comprehensive assessment and plan of care to make sure each resident receives exactly the services he or she needs
- A dietician and a director of food services to make certain each resident gets nourishing, well-balanced meals and snacks to meet dietary needs
- A formal quality assessment and assurance program that continuously monitors the quality of services provided
- A formal infection-control program to provide a safe, sanitary environment
- A safe, comfortable building that meets stringent fire and life-safety codes
- An emergency electrical power system