Fee Waiver

If you feel you cannot pay the required fees for initiating or appearing in a District Court proceeding, you may fill out a Statement of Inability to Pay.  
It must be approved by a District Court judge before your fees will be waived.  
The form is available at the Clerk of District Court’s office or you can download it here. The downloaded form can be filled out on-line and printed or  it can be printed and filled out by hand.