Property Tax Assistance Program and 100% Disabled Veterans applications must be filed with the Montana Department of Revenue by APRIL 15th.
Several Property Tax Relief programs are available to qualifying Montana property owners. The following programs are offered through the State of Montana - Department of Revenue:
- PTAP - Property Tax Assistance Program
- EPTAP - Extended Property Tax Assistance Program - program ended in 2014.
- MDV - Montana Disabled Veteran or Spouses of Montana Disabled Veterans
- Natural Disaster Tax Relief and Assistance (Including Fires, Floods, and Drought)
- Form 2EC - Homeowner / Renter Income Tax Credit
Clicking on the "Property Tax Assistance Forms" link at the bottom of this page
will take you directly to the State of Montana
Department of Revenue Property Tax Relief website
Gallatin County has a local State of Montana Department of Revenue Office. Contact the local office by phone or email so they can answer further questions and also mail the appropriate forms to you:
State of Montana Department of Revenue - Gallatin County
2273 Boothill Ct., Suite 100
Bozeman, MT 59715
Phone: (406) 582-3400