Gallatin County, Montana
How do I report an abandoned vehicle
on public property?
Junk Vehicle / Road & Bridge Department
If the vehicle is on public property, such as a city street or public road in the County, please contact the city/county dispatch at 582-2063 to report an abandoned vehicle.  

Please be prepared to answer questions regarding the vehicle type and location.