Gallatin County, Montana
How do I make a complaint about a junkyard?
Junk Vehicle / Road & Bridge Department
Complaints regarding a junkyard must be sent in by writing.  Details in the complaint must include the location, how long the vehicle(s) have been in that location, a general description of the vehicle(s), and why you feel this is a violation of the Montana State Law.  If possible, please include any information you have about the owner and/or tenant of the property.  Please be as specific as possible. The complainant does not have sign the complaint.

Complaints may be sent to the following address:
Gallatin County Junk Vehicle
205 Baxter Lane West
Bozeman, MT  59715