Providing service to our users for the benefit of the public is our primary commitment. Gallatin County's Information Technology Department provides an array of services for county staff so that they may provide the highest level of customer service to the citizens of Gallatin County.
Information Technology Services include:
- Desktop PC and peripherals hardware & software procurement, installation and support
- Application software support
- Workgroup database development
- Network infrastructure management and security
- Server management and maintenance
- Data security, accessibility and retention
- IT Resources disaster recovery planning and implementation
- VoIP telephone and voice-mail systems management
- Electronic mail system management
- Web services management
- E-government services coordination
- Training and technical support
- Hardware/software project management
Our vision is to implement technology that allows County departments to function more efficiently, while providing for the security and integrity of County systems and data.
Our mission is to partner with city, county and state government as well as boards and other agencies to develop processes that are responsive to feedback and achieve improved communications, cooperation and economic consensus in aspects relating to our technologies and telecommunications investments to foster customer self-sufficiency in using those technologies.
Our goal is to create a department that is performance based and will become a best-in-class Information Technology department that is emulated by other County departments as a model to follow. Improving the productivity and effectiveness of user departments and agencies using a blend of technological options.
Our standards are providing exceptional services to customers through consultation, analysis, office automation, computer support, software development, equipment maintenance, Internet access and local/wide area networking. Customer service is the focus which draws ITS into that future.